Thursday 22 November 2012

Christmas is on it's way!

Whoop Christmas is on it's way! My colleagues put up the Christmas tree today which was ordered from Homebase and got delivered yesterday. We aren't decorating it until next week, thank goodness! I think I would get bored of Christmas otherwise!

I have found a new website I like:  http://folksy.com/

On Folksy I found lots of nice gifts, decorations and cards I would like to make. Although my only concern is that making these things can often come out being more expensive than buying them!





I love these felt decorations and the heart garland. Felt is so simple to work with and cheap.

I really like the birds and the reindeer!


Also I think this pop up card is cute and fairly simple.


Although how you would neaty cut the crinkles into the bottom I don't kneweven with crinkle sissors!

This card looks more achievable but again small details worry me like how to contro my machine well enough the mak ethe holly or the wiggle lines. I definatly would turn of the feeder.




My favourite decoration from the website however is this reindeer head made from willow!


Ho ho ho!

Only 32 days, 7 hours, 11 mins and 3 seconds until Christmas!










No comments:

Post a Comment